Wednesday 17 September 2014

Roll on 2014

And so along comes 2014.  I had a bad start to the year with some hectic health problems so cake decorating and pretty much everything else was put aside for the first half of the year ... but here's what I did manage to get up to.



This cake was for last weekend ... Alice in Wonderland


Well here's a thank you to the SACDG Pretoria workshop and dem day.  They had a dem on doing 3D cakes and together with a Craftsy class on 3D cakes, I managed to make this for my hubbys Traffic Department Reunion.



Monocromatic cake for my bud's 40th


Simple Giant Cupcake


My first attempt at piped flowers






Tarzan cake ... what a mission!


The turtles were for the little boy and mom and dad were represented by Minnie and Micky



My Xbox cake. I was so chuffed the way the figurine turned out 


Little Rocket cake


Another Ariel cake ...


My version of the pigs cake.

So that brings us pretty much up to date.




No comments: